Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quiet Book Pattern and Printable - Ice Cream

Scroll down for a free printable pattern!

Click here to view the entire quiet book page-by-page



This page is cute, easy to make and has lots of options for play. The ice cream cone is stitched down, and there are 3 velcro pieces above. I bought some cute little sequin beads to stitch on to some of the ice cream flavors to look like sprinkles, but I haven't yet.

My velcro pieces for the ice cream toppers are about 1 1/2 inch apart, but layer them so the ice cream fits and overlaps a little.

Now this you can do in a naptime!

{Click on the image for the 8.5x11 printable}

Linking up with Sugar and Spice at 733


Show and Tell Green
giveaways

Linking up with Sundae Scoop at Chocolate Sundaes!

post signature

1 comment:

seven thirty three said...

Your pages are all so cute and I love that you share the template with us! I really do have to make one of these for my kiddos. Definitely before our next car trip!

Thanks for linking up with Sugar & Spice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails