Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quiet Book Pages: Peek-a-boo, Barn & Mailbox

Scroll down for a free printable pattern!

Click here to view the entire quiet book page-by page

The first page in my quiet book is my little man's favorite. It's at his level, he giggles every time he pulls back the mittens. I wanted the photo behind the mittens to be interchangeable, so I zigzagged down 3 sides of a scrapbook page protector I had cut to the right size. Now, I can slide in and out new family photos as the years go by. Perfect!

I wish I would have embellished the mittens a little more with buttons, more rickrack, stripes, etc. Maybe next time right? This page is fast, go get it done!

{Click on the image to print the pattern at 8.5x11}


I was so grateful to Homemade by Jill for her adorable quiet book patterns. I used her barn pattern and mailbox pattern. Click here for her printable patterns.

I love this bright barn with finger puppets peeking behind the doors. I followed her patterns exactly for the barn and the cow, chicken and pig. I added a velcro sun in the top corner just for some oomph. Love this one!

The classic page - the mailbox! The mailbox opens for letters to go in and out, and I added a brad to the red flag to make it go up and down. I added the paper and pencil pocket right on this page. My pocket measures 5x5 inches, and I stitched down a space for the pencil. Cute right?

post signature

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, thanks for all the work you put into putting the quiet book page instructions on your blog. I am just about to start making one for my little guy and found lots of inspiration from your work. Especially love the IF temple (this was my home temple growing up) and ice cream cone pages!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails