Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sharing

We are moving in 2 months. I keep looking around my little office wondering what to keep and what to get rid of. I'm in major spring-cleaning-de-clutter-garbage mode. I'm sick of moving things that we don't use, but I hate getting rid of things that I might need. I would love to reduce my cluttery office to 3 or 4 super cute totes.

In the meantime, I've been making some printables for primary. On Sunday I taught the children about how Jesus Christ is our older brother, and He is the Son of God. That makes us royal children of God. This is was our coloring activity, the children drew on jewels and shapes.

Several weeks ago I needed dice for the children to roll during a game. All the dice I had were tiny, I wanted something big and visible. I made this cutie pie, the instructions are attached. I printed it on cardstock, cut and folded and vuualah!


post signature

2 comments:

Matt and Kendra said...

umm where are you moving? You better be moving back to the townhouses!!! The one next to me is open.

Par 5 said...

Well, coincidentally, our house is available. Why don't you and Juan just move into this abode? Unfinished basement to store all your stuff (see, then you don't even have to clean and sort your stuff...just throw it in the basement and do it later!!), same ward...are you convinced?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails