Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Soft Tacos



Mmm, soft tacos. This recipe is so easy to throw together and husband always enjoys. You can have fun with the toppings too; like if I have leftovers olives, green onions, guacamole, salsa or nacho cheese you can always dump it on top. I like to warm my tortillas up on a skillet so they are warm and crispy, versus the soggy microwave variety. I have pre-portioned chunks of ground beef in my freezer, so I just grab them out and put them right in the pan to cook. This meal requires no forethought - love that! And seriously, who doesn't love a soft taco?

Husband Rating: 4 stars

8 oz. ground beef
6 tortillas
2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
2 Tbsp. diced onion
Toppings: Lettuce, sour cream, diced tomatoes, grated cheese, salsa, etc.

Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain any grease. Stir in diced onion and taco seasoning. If dry, add 1 Tbsp. of water. Place a spoonful of taco meat in the center of a warmed tortilla and layer with toppings. Roll and serve.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails