Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BBQ Chicken Sandwich


It doesn't get any easier than this! If you have leftover chicken, tossing in BBQ sauce makes the perfect meal. Confession time: I've even used canned chicken for this recipe. I like to buy lots of chicken when it's cheap (like $1.88/lb this week at Albertsons) and cook it, shred it, then freeze it. For my easy shredded chicken directions click here. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to BBQ sauce, fancy or store-brand satisfies me. I always give it a dash of black pepper and let it do its thing. Toasting the bun makes these even yummier, and serve with some crunchy veggies or fries.

Husband Rating: 4 stars

6 hamburger buns

2 cups cooked, shredded chicken

1/2 cup (approx.) BBQ sauce


Over medium heat, stir together chicken and BBQ sauce until hot. Toast buns. Spoon chicken over buns and serve.

(See, I told it you it was easy!)

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails