Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Free 8x10 photo today!

I'm one of those Walgreens dorks who can't wait for the ad every week. This week I got a Gillete razor for 99 cents and a pack of Trident Layers Gum (yummy, I might add) for 24 cents.

Today is FREE 8x10 photo day. They usually have one free photo event per month. A few months ago I even got a photo dvd of our wedding, sweet! Anyway, you can order it online and have it shipped (extra $) or just pick it up in the store. Here is the link to order, just enter "freephoto" when you check out and you're on your way!

I went a little overboard and made a collage in my design program of my baby, made the size 8x10 and in an hour or so I can pick up my free photo.

I heart Walgreens

post signature

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails