Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Want tuna for 10 cents?


Look what I got for $1.06 today at Albertsons. Woot woot!

How do you feel about a can of tuna for 10 cents? I know, I can't pass up this deal either.

Albertsons has Bumble Bee tuna on sale for 50 cents per can. If you go here you can print a coupon for $1 off 5 cans. Hit back on your browser and you can print it twice. Albertsons has doublers in their weekly add, I don't get the paper so I'm just grabbing one at the store.

Here's the scenario:

-Buy 10 cans of tuna - total $5

-Use two $1/5 coupons - total $3

-Double the $1 off coupons - total $1

$1 for 10 cans of tuna, that's 10 cents each, take THAT Walmart!!

I also grabbed the $1/2 boxes of Ronzoni smart taste pasta from here. They are on sale for $1 at Albertsons, so if you use the coupon and a doubler = FREE 2 boxes


Just a side note: I have a "junk" email account that I use to register with companies. Free, easy, and it doesn't junk up my regular account.

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails