Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whine About It Wednesday

Welcome to the newest feature at Camille's Casa - Whine about it Wednesday!




I'm normally a cheerful person, but sometimes things just get under my skin. I could take up 4 paragraphs ranting and raving, but I've found that I can get it out and get over it in 3 words. Hence the creation of Whine about it Wednesday.

So, here's how you play:
1. Whatever irritated, frustrated, angry or ticked off items you have this week you need to reduce to 3 WORDS
2. Leave a comment with only 3 words, your 3 little whines for the week.
3. Take a deep breath. Now don't you feel better?


Ok, here are my 3 whines for today:

clueless - walmart - cashiers

Join us every Wednesday where we Whine about it! (and then get over it . . . !!)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

stupid- gaming- systems

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails