Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Party

It's time to start preparing for Halloween! We are hosting a Halloween party for about 15 including kids. We will do a dinner at 4 with a few games, so after wards we can load up the little ones for some trick or treating before it gets dark.

I delivered spider invitations yesterday.

I created this jpeg (leave a comment and I will email you a pdf if you want it) for the spider's middle.


I glued the wording onto black cardstock and cut around it. I put 4 hole-punches around the edge for the legs. I cut a black pipe cleaner into 3 sections, bending into an L shape for each leg. I looped the pipe cleaner leg through the hole and twisted it until secure. The googly-eyes are hot glued on the top. Presto!


I don't have the menu totally nailed down yet. Here's what I have to so far:

Munchies:
Deviled Eggs
Carrot Sticks and dip
Pink Lemonade
Green Grapes

Dinner:
Make your own Pizza Bombs
Sauce, cheese, olives, green pepper, canadian bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, jalepenos, pineapple and parmesan cheese

Dessert:
Chocolate cupcakes with orange frosting and chocolate spiders

Of course, I need to give all of the menu items scary names like "vampire blood, human guts and brains" but that will come later. I'll post recipes soon!


1 comment:

Stewart and Becky said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with all the party planing. So what is Blaz dressing up as for this event?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails