Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pigs in a Blanket


My husband was expected for lunch in 15 minutes and I hadn't prepared anything. What to do?!!? Pigs in a blanket to the rescue! These were so easy, I was just pulling them out of the oven when he walked in. He walked up behind me and said, "Mmm, you went all out for lunch today. Thanks babe." Of course, I took the compliment and let him think he was getting extra special treatment. I have made these before with homemade bread dough, and of course they're delicious that way. For parties as an appetizer buy the little sausages and cut the crescent rolls into 3 pieces each. For an added flair you can wrap cheese around the dog before the dough, mmm. Enjoy!

Husband Rating: 4 stars

8 beef hot dogs
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (8 count)

Prehead oven to 375. Wrap each dog in a crescent roll. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ketchup and mustard.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails