Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

BBQ Pork Chops



Honestly, it can't get any easier than this meal. I could have gone all fancy and made my own BBQ sauce, but this is just good ole store-brand BBQ sauce. No effort involved, your husband could even handle this meal:) Pork chops are always reasonably priced and I always have some in my freezer. I took them out of the freezer the night before and let them hang out in the fridge. By dinner time they were thawed enough to throw in a pan. So delicious it should take longer-- enjoy!

Husband Rating: 4 stars

4 pork chops
1/2 cup (approx.) BBQ sauce
Dash of pepper

Spray the bottom of a skillet lightly with cooking spray. Over medium heat cook pork chops for 2 minutes on each side. Pour BBQ sauce on top and cook for an additional 5 minutes on each side. If too dry, add more sauce. Sprinkle with a dash of black pepper.

On the side I served cheesy mashed potatoes. I used leftover mashed potatoes from a previous dinner, but potato pearls or dehydrated would work fine here too. Put a handful of cheddar cheese on top of potatoes and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning. Microwave until melted. Yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails