Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 5, 2009

BTS Mini Cupcakes


I'm not a fan of the name "better than sex" cake. Perhaps the person who named the cake was horribly lonely or a had a lame love life because frankly -- it's not. I've also heard it referred to as "better than baseball cake" which fits the bill better, but most food is better than baseball. I will just use the initals BTS and you can fill in the blank. Better than sushi? Better than sunshine? Better than Seattle? Better than Sandra Bullock? Better than Sunday? Anywho, I brought these cupcakes to a party and the platter was scarfed down. They are just so adorable kids AND adults can't resist them. I love my mini muffin tin, and you can buy mini wrappers now -- too fun! I prefer whipped frostings for this recipe, they squeeze out easier.

Husband Rating: 5 stars

1 milk chocolate cake mix
(ingredients called for in cake mix)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tub whipped milk chocolate frosting
2 Heath bars, broken into pieces

48 mini muffin cups
1 ziploc bag

Combine cake mix ingredients according to package directions. Pour 1 TB of cake batter into each mini muffin cup. Press one chocolate chip down into the center of each muffin cup. Bake for 6-7 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool. Place frosting in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner. Swirl frosting on the top of each cupcake. Sprinkle with Heath cany pieces.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the idea of the heath bars in this recipe. THANKS!!! Geri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails