Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sharing Time Question

So, I have a question for you several hundred people that stop by my blog to use my sharing time lessons.

Here's the deal, I'm 2nd counselor and only teach every 3rd month. I usually only post the lessons for the months I'm teaching. I've been getting a lot of positive response to my lessons and I'm considering making lessons for every week, even when I don't teach.

Only thing is, the lessons take a lot of time and effort for me to prepare. Spending a few hours on the computer each week for a lesson I'm not going to teach, hmmm? So my question is, would you be willing to donate a couple bucks to keep my lessons free?

I'd love to hear your comments. If it becomes a little side job for me I'd love to keep doing it, if it becomes a hassle that just keeps me away from laundry, I'll let it slide.

If you've loved my lessons, consider it!








post signature

3 comments:

Chella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arendje said...

I DO SOMETIMES USE YOUR IDEAS - HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FOR THE DONATION IN ORDER TO KEEP DOEING THIS

BECKY said...

I always check to see if you have something I like, but I wouldn't pay for it. Thanks so much for sharing what you do!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails