Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spooky Apron Sale

It is time to sell some aprons!
All of the aprons listed are in stock and ready to ship, shipping in October is only $1. First off, your boy and girl halloween spooky chef gear!


Boys size 4-7 Spider Apron
Matching Adjustable Velcro Chef Hat
Girl's Pink Skulls Medium Size 4-7 Apron


Chef Hat is adjustable with velcro, $13 for a set
2 sets in stock




Girl's Medium Apron, extra long ties and adorable ruffle - $13
1 in stock

SOLD

Red polka Dots Girls Apron with sweetheart neckline

Medium (4-7) - $13 each, 2 in stock

An apron for the real chefs, a sturdier weave fabric in a classic style, 1 in stock

Hawaii Classic Apron- $17

For you holiday crafting, a crafter's apron with deep pockets and an extra long sash

Red Retro Crafter's Apron - $15, 2 in stock

SOLD



Lady Liberty Women's Ruffle Apron - $21, 1 in stock

Removable polka dot tie at neck, extra long sash to tie in front




FYI - All aprons are handmade by Camille in a smoke-free, pet-free home. 100% cotton fabric is pre-washed. Care instructions will be included with your package. All packages ship the next business day via USPS. I can only accept orders in the United States at this time. If you are unhappy with your apron purchase I will accept returns. Upon receipt of the apron I will refund 80% of the purchase price, I'm sorry I can't be responsible for return shipping. I'm a stay-at-home mom, not a corporation that can lose a couple bucks on shipping. I design my own patterns and am happy to accept custom size orders. Contact me at camillescasa(at)yahoo(dot)com with questions or comments.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails