Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Menu


Want to know the details of my monthly menu planning? Click here for the low-down!

Bring on September and all those yummy fall recipes. As it gets colder outside I love pulling a hot dish out of the oven or smelling the crock pot all day. September we get to use up all those delicious garden produce and await potato harvest. Seriously, there is nothing like a fresh from the dirt Idaho potato. This month my husband is usually very busy at work, so I like meals that I can make extra of and pack for a lunch or late dinner at work for him. The shredded pork will be in 2 cup portions in the freezer and the meatballs (already cooked) are so easy to reheat for a great meal. I'm trying out several new recipes, so I'll get the links up after I try them out and take photos. Welcome September!!

Here is my dinner menu for September:

Pizza Braid (freezer)

Smothered Grilled Chicken

Red Bean Tacos

Sun-dried Tomato Penne

Deep Dish Pizza (make 5, eat 1, freeze 4)

Spaghetti and Meatballs (make quadruple meatballs, freeze for later meals)

Porcupines

Baked Spinach Chicken Parmesan

Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Wraps

Asian Meatballs and Rice

Parmesan Orzo and Meatballs

Pork Roast (freeze leftovers in 2 cup. portions)

Shredded Pork Tacos

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Egg Rolls

Margherita Pizza

Spinach and Chicken Stuffed Shells (make 4, eat 1, freeze 3)

Black Bean Enchiladas

Twice Baked Potatoes with Ham

Baked Lemon Pasta with Lemon Pepper Fish

Teriyaki Noodle Bowls

Pizza Rolls (make 3, eat 1, freeze 2)

Super Nachos

Skillet Beef-a-roni


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails