Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Garlic Chicken Flatbread Pizza


I am a fan of Papa Murpheys, and without a doubt their best pizza is the Gourmet Chicken Garlic. It's kinda pricey, so this is my take on their yummiest pizza. You could easily buy a pizza dough or make your own, but I went for truly EASY and used flatbread. Each pizza came out the perfect size for one serving. I saved the already chopped ingredients in the fridge and yes, my husband had flatbread pizzas for lunch, dinner and a snack the next day. They are that good! I didn't have any mozzerella on hand, but cheddar was delicious. Mmm! Precooked chicken cuts down your time here also. (P.S. I found my flatbread near the deli at my grocery store in whole wheat or white, $2 for a pack of 6.)

Husband Rating: 4 1/2 stars
(he says not as good as the original, but a delicious substitute!)

6 flatbreads
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups cheese, grated
2 roma tomatoes, diced
2 green onions (scallions) diced
1 chicken breast, cubed
1 TB parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 TB olive oil

Preheat oven to 425. In a drizzle of olive oil, cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and stir until coated. On a cookie sheet arrange flatbreads. Spread with a spoonful of ranch dressing. Sprinkle on shredded cheese. Add diced tomatoes, green onions and cooked, cubed chicken. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and flatbread is golden. Cut and serve.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails