Thursday, April 26, 2012

Slow-cooker BBQ Ribs and other news






So, have you tried the crockpot BBQ Ribs yet?  I found the recipe floating around on pinterest, holy AMAZING!  Go here to find the recipe and follow her great instructions. 
Here is how mine look, stunning right?


 I made them for our Easter Sunday dinner.  Ohhh baby!   I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce right from the bottle. 

The hardest part of making these was getting them out of the crockpot without them falling apart.  My husband did a weird 2-spatula-squeeze move, but it worked! 





post signature

3 comments:

Michael Nelson said...

I would like to start my own blog one day. This was a really nice blog that you made here. Keep up the success
estetik

Genital estetik said...

Dave it has always been pleasant reading what you wrote here and expressed with freedom. We look ahead to your posts
Kızlık zarı

burun estetigi said...

Nice info..the great post.
Thanks for sharing
Burun Estetiği

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails