Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Clearance Event

I had a lot of fun with my Mother's Day sales this year. Instead of just selling an apron, I put together coordinating gift baskets. I have 4 baskets leftover and listing today for you with a huuuge discount.
So, shop for your next bridal shower, the perfect graduation gift or just keep it for yourself!

Gift Basket No. 1:

Reg. Price: $20.50 Sale Price: $11.00 SOLD

Includes: Women's regular Hawaiian Classic Apron
20 hot pink folding notecards with embossed heart
20 white envelopes


Gift Basket No. 2:

Regular Price: $16.50 Sale Price: $8.00 SOLD

Includes: Lime Cheetah Ruffle Half Apron, Size Small
20 blank lime recipe cards
1 recipe card for Reeses Pieces Cookies


Gift Basket No. 3:

Regular Price: $25.00 Sale Price: $13.50 SOLD

Includes: Women's regular Lady Liberty Ruffle Apron with polka dot sash
Coordinating tea towel and crochet topper


Gift Basket No. 4:

Regular Price: $19.50 Sale Price: $11.00

Includes: Lemon Squeeze half apron with rosette, size women's regular
2 coordinating tea towels


And I have one necklace left that I'm throwing in the sale too. Love this!

Regular Price: $28.50 Sale Price: $10.50

To place an order, please email me at camillescasa@yahoo.com. I will accept paypal/credit card payments, or cash for local orders. Shipping is $2 for apron gift baskets and $1 for the necklace.

FYI - Items are handmade by Camille in a smoke-free, pet-free home. All packages ship the next business day via USPS. Shipping is $2, local orders can be picked up. I can only accept orders in the United States at this time. Contact me at camillescasa(at)yahoo(dot)com with questions or comments.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails